Sahara Refund Portal: The Sahara Refund Portal has been successfully launched by the Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS), an entity operating under the Ministry of Cooperatives in the Government of India. This significant initiative holds great promise for approximately 100 million members affiliated with the Sahara Group. Its primary objective is to reimburse around Rs. 5,000 crore to individuals whose investments have been held captive for an extended period.
The distinguished Union Minister for Home & Cooperation, Shri Amit Shah, had the honor of formally inaugurating the Sahara Refund Portal on July 18, 2023. Notably, the design of the portal’s user interface has been thoughtfully created to ensure accessibility for a wide range of individuals, including those with limited proficiency in navigating the digital landscape. This approach facilitates a smooth and straightforward process for reclaiming investments, thereby providing ease and convenience for all users.
Table of Contents
Sahara Refund Portal (100% Working)
The Ministry of Cooperation has started giving back money to people who invested in the Sahara Group. This is being done following the rules given by the Supreme Court. They have created a website called the Sahara Refund Portal (mocrefund.crcs.gov.in) where people can ask for their money back.
If you are part of the Sahara Group and want your money back, you can go to the website and register. After registering, the money you are owed will be sent to your bank account.
If you already registered, you can log in to the Sahara Refund Portal to see when you will get your money. To sign up or log in, you need important documents like your bank book, Aadhar card, and PAN card. These are needed to fill out the online form for getting your refund at mocrefund.crcs.gov.in. Once you fill out the form, you have to wait a bit for them to check your documents.
To start the registration process, use the Apply Online Sahara Refund Portal link on mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Login : Overview
|Sahara Refund Portal
|Sahara Refund Portal
|July 18, 2023
|Up to ₹10,000
|Registration & Login Link
|Aadhaar-linked Mobile Number
|last 4 digits of Aadhaar Number
10-digit Aadhaar-linked Mobile Number
|OTP Not Received
|Click on “Resend OTP”
As widely known, the Supreme Court of India has pronounced a judgment mandating the refund of investments made by the Sahara Group to its respective investors. Subsequently, the Government of India (GoI) has launched the Sahara Refund Portal, accessible at mocrefund.crcs.gov.in. If you are an investor in entities such as Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited in Kolkata, Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited in Lucknow, Saharayn Universal Multipurpose Society Limited in Bhopal, or Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited in Hyderabad, you are eligible to receive your Sahara Claim, which will be deposited directly into your designated bank account.
To initiate this process, it is imperative to visit the mocrefund.crcs.gov.in Sahara Refund Portal. Following this, you will be required to complete the Refund Claim Form by furnishing essential personal details. Subsequent to submission, your application will undergo a meticulous verification process. Upon successful verification, the refunded amount will be expeditiously transferred to your designated bank account. If you have invested your hard-earned funds within the Sahara Group, you are entitled to reimbursement by diligently filling out the Sahara Refund Portal Claim Form for the year 2023.
mocrefund.crcs.gov.in Sahara Refund Portal Registration
|Sahara Refund Portal
|Ministry of Cooperation
|All Sahara Group Investors
|18th July 2023
|Home Minister Sh Amit Shah
|10 Crore Investors
|Documents Required for Sahara Refund Claim Form
|Bank Passbook, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Membership Number
|Time Taken for Refund
|Type of Article
|Sahara Refund Portal
- All stakeholders who are affiliated with the Sahara Group are advised that they have the opportunity to commence their refund procedure by adhering to the CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Registration process accessible at mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
- To access the portal and successfully complete the registration protocol, it is mandatory to utilize your Aadhar Card Number in conjunction with the Aadhar Linked Mobile Number for the purpose of logging in.
- Kindly procure the Sahara Refund Claim Form, diligently complete the application, and subsequently upload it onto the portal. This proactive step will facilitate the orderly processing of your refund solicitation.
- Upon the culmination of a successful registration, a brief waiting period spanning 7-10 days will ensue, during which the initiation of the refund to your designated Bank Account will be executed via the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) method.
- It is kindly requested that all individuals who have effectively submitted the requisite form engage in periodic logins to the portal, thereby ensuring the ability to monitor and verify the status of their application.
The Sahara Refund Portal registration process represents a paradigm of simplicity and accessibility, ingeniously orchestrated by the esteemed Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS). This meticulously devised framework stands as a testament to the CRCS’s commitment to fostering seamless engagement for investors vested in Sahara Group’s Cooperative Societies, offering them an avenue par excellence to register and subsequently claim their well-deserved refunds.
The hallmark of this registration process lies in its innate simplicity, meticulously designed to cater to a diverse spectrum of individuals. By meticulously furnishing a select array of pivotal details – including their distinctive Membership Number within the Cooperative Society, the conclusive four digits of their unique Aadhaar Number, and the Mobile Number irrevocably linked with their Aadhaar – investors initiate an odyssey towards the reclamation of investments that, hitherto, have lain dormant.
Critical to this process is the imperative of security and identity verification, further fortified by a meticulously crafted layer of authentication. This bastion of security takes shape through the utilization of a One-Time Password (OTP), meticulously delivered to the investor’s linked mobile device. Such stringent security protocols stand as a resolute guard against any unauthorized access, ensuring the sanctity of the registration process remains inviolate.
To embark on this odyssey of registration and reclamation, eager participants are encouraged to traverse the digital realm and navigate their way to the official registration page, conveniently housed at the following digital locus: https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Depositor/Register. The user interface, a masterpiece of intuitive design, stands as a testament to the meticulous thought invested in offering a superlative user experience. Its ergonomic design ensures a harmonious interaction, thereby catering to a diverse cohort of users, each uniquely poised to navigate the labyrinthine process of investment reclamation.
In its essence, the Sahara Refund Portal serves as a transcendental bridge, seamlessly bridging the chasm between dormant financial assets and the aspirational desire to rekindle their utility. This digital sanctuary, buttressed by a robust regulatory architecture and meticulously facilitated by the CRCS, stands as an emblem of operational efficiency and unassailable transparency. It empowers a veritable legion of depositors, each ardently endeavoring to reassert their financial stakes with unwavering resolve.
Through the marriage of cutting-edge technology and unwavering regulatory stewardship, this portal crystallizes the very ethos of financial reparation. It thereby simplifies the Byzantine complexities of registration and the subsequent acquisition of long-awaited refunds for those who have entrusted their investments within the embrace of Sahara Group’s Cooperative Societies. Rest assured, this portal does not merely facilitate transactions; it engenders a symphony of financial resurgence.
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Login
Investors are required to proactively engage in the CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Login procedure by selecting the Depositor Login option on the main webpage. It is strongly recommended to access mocrefund.crcs.gov.in initially. Subsequently, utilize your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number and Aadhar Number for the purpose of logging in. In addition, you will need to input the One-Time Password (OTP) that you receive on your mobile device, thereby concluding the verification protocol.
Following this step, you will have the capability to verify the status of your application or proceed with the completion of the refund application form for processing the refund into your designated Bank Account. To successfully undergo the registration process, you must possess a PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Aadhar Linked Bank Account Number, Aadhar linked Mobile Number, Investment Passbook, and other pertinent documents.
Comprehensive instructions for utilizing the Sahara Refund Portal at mocrefund.crcs.gov.in can be found below. Please take note that Investors belonging to the subsequent Groups are eligible to make a Sahara Refund Claim:
- Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Kolkata
- Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Lucknow
- Saharayn Universal Multipurpose Society Limited, Bhopal
- Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited, Hyderabad
Sahara Refund Online Claim Form @ mocrefund.crcs.gov.in : Instructions
We trust this message finds you in good health. We are pleased to provide you with comprehensive guidance on navigating the Sahara Refund Portal to facilitate the refund claim process. Your eligibility for the refund amount is contingent upon your investment engagement with Sahara Group’s Cooperative Societies. It is our privilege to announce an allocated refund amount totaling ₹5,000 crore for this endeavor.
Investors meeting the criteria of having deposited ₹10,000 or more may qualify for an initial payment of up to ₹10,000. This refund initiative extends to depositors of Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, and Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited, provided outstanding dues existed before March 22, 2022. Additionally, depositors of Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited with outstanding dues before March 29, 2023, are also eligible for a refund.
To ensure a smooth and efficient experience, we have delineated the following stepwise instructions. Please adhere to these instructions diligently to expedite your claim process:
- Access the Sahara Refund Portal: To initiate the refund claim process, kindly visit the Sahara Refund Portal at mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
- Depositor Registration: Upon reaching the portal’s homepage, locate and select the “Depositor Registration” button to initiate your claim.
- Provide Your Details: Subsequently, input your Aadhar Number and Aadhar Linked Mobile Number accurately. A One-Time Password (OTP) will be dispatched to your mobile number; kindly enter it as requested.
- Complete the Claim Form: You will be redirected to the Sahara Refund Claim Form. Take your time to meticulously furnish the form with the requisite details.
- Upload Required Documentation: To validate your claim, it is imperative to upload documents such as your Passbook, Photograph, and any other pertinent records. Kindly ensure that the uploaded documents are legible and comprehensible.
- Submission and Await Processing: Upon successfully populating the necessary details and uploading the mandated documents, your application will be deemed complete. At this juncture, we kindly request your patience as we initiate the refund processing.
Sahara Refund Portal Application Status
Investors are advised that after registering, they can monitor the status of their Sahara Refund Portal Application to determine whether it’s approved. Upon approval, refunds will be transferred to the bank account linked to the Aadhar card through the DBT Mode.
Refunds below ₹50,000 will be processed within 7 days; amounts exceeding this will take 1-2 weeks. Regularly check the application status by logging in at mocrefund.crcs.gov.in using your Aadhar Number and linked mobile number.
Verify your Sahara Refund Status at mocrefund.crcs.gov.in after completing the login process.
Eligibility Criteria for Sahara Refund Portal
Individuals who held deposits with Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited, and Hamara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited prior to March 22, 2022, as well as depositors of Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited before March 29, 2023.
Sahara Refund Portal: Documents needed
- Membership Number
- Deposited Account Number
- Aadhaar linked with an active mobile number
- Certificate/Passbook details of the deposit
- PAN card (for claim amounts of Rs 50,000 and above)
How To Apply For Sahara Refund Portal
To initiate a refund request through the Sahara Refund Portal, please follow these steps:
- Visit the official Sahara Refund Portal website at https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Depositor/Register.
- Enter the final four digits of your Aadhaar Number, your ten-digit Aadhaar-linked Mobile Number, and the provided captcha on the Depositor Registration page.
- Click the “Submit” button to proceed.
- On the Depositor Login page of the CRCS Portal, provide the last four digits of your Aadhaar Number and your ten-digit Aadhaar-linked Mobile Number.
- Click the “Get OTP” button to receive a single-use One-Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the received six-digit OTP and select “Verify OTP to Enter” to access your account.
- Provide your consent and agree to the outlined terms and conditions by selecting “I Agree.”
- On the Personal Details screen, enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number and click “Get OTP” to authenticate your information.
- The details associated with the Aadhaar user, including their first name, middle name, last name, date of birth (DOB), and Father/Husband name, will be presented.
- Optionally, you may input your Email ID.
- Input the specifics of the Certificate of Deposit.
- Proceed by clicking “Submit Claim.”
- Ensure accurate and precise information while filling in your refund claim details, as rectifications might not be feasible at a later stage.
- Attach a photograph as substantiating evidence for your claim.
Sahara Refund Portal OTP Not Received
Users encountering difficulties with receiving the OTP on the Sahara India Refund Portal while entering their Aadhaar number might be due to technical issues on the recently launched website. To solve this problem, it is recommended to be patient and try the process again later. The developers are likely working to fix the problem, and with time, users should be able to receive the OTP and complete their registration on the portal smoothly.
Sahara Refund portal toll free number
The Sahara Refund Portal, known for its commitment to customer satisfaction, recognizes that refunds can often be a source of frustration. In a bid to address this concern, the portal has implemented the Toll-Free Number 1800-103-6891, a dedicated channel for customers to obtain information, guidance, and assistance regarding their refund requests.
Why OTP Not Received On Registered Mobile Number
There could be several factors contributing to the non-receipt of a One-Time Password (OTP) on the designated mobile number during the registration process on the Sahara Refund Portal. Some common factors encompass:
- Network Disruptions: Temporary network issues might hinder the delivery of the OTP to your mobile number.
- Incorrect Mobile Number: Ensure that you have accurately entered the 10-digit Aadhaar-linked mobile number during the registration process.
- Mobile Network Constraints: Certain mobile network providers might have imposed limitations or filters that obstruct specific OTP messages.
- Delivery Delay: At times, the receipt of the OTP could be delayed due to network congestion or other technical reasons.
- Inbox Capacity: If your mobile inbox is at full capacity, the OTP message may fail to be conveyed. Create space and attempt the process again.
- Spam/Blocked Messages: Check if the OTP message has been inadvertently marked as spam or if your mobile provider has blocked such messages.
Should you encounter any challenges in receiving the OTP, it is advisable to wait briefly and then retry. If the issue persists, it is recommended to contact the support or helpline resources provided by the Sahara Refund Portal for necessary assistance.
There is another issue facing by many users that is After logging in to the website and completing all the required fields such as account number, receipt number, etc., and uploading the PDF, the submission is not going through. Don’t worry about that, it will be fixed by the government soon.